- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Man Survives Suspected Shark Attack Off Cape Cod [VIDEO]
A man swimming on Cape Cod was allegedly attacked and bitten by a shark.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
A man suffered bites on his legs Monday while swimming on Ballston Beach on Cape Cod. Witnesses there tells us it was like a scene out of a movie.
(Witness) “We all looked at each other wondering… did we just see what we think we saw.”
(Witness) “But you knew, that was a shark.”
Rescue crews say the man’s cuts are severe, but he won’t lose a limb. The unidentified victim is in stable condition, and he told witnesses he was attacked by a shark, that he saw it.
Shark sightings on Cape Cod, are not uncommon these days. Massachusetts Environmental Officers meantime, are still trying to confirm what witnesses say they’re positive they saw.
(Witness) “That was not, it was not, it was like, it was a shark.”
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: