- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 23 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Man Survives Suspected Shark Attack Off Cape Cod [VIDEO]
A man swimming on Cape Cod was allegedly attacked and bitten by a shark.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
A man suffered bites on his legs Monday while swimming on Ballston Beach on Cape Cod. Witnesses there tells us it was like a scene out of a movie.
(Witness) “We all looked at each other wondering… did we just see what we think we saw.”
(Witness) “But you knew, that was a shark.”
Rescue crews say the man’s cuts are severe, but he won’t lose a limb. The unidentified victim is in stable condition, and he told witnesses he was attacked by a shark, that he saw it.
Shark sightings on Cape Cod, are not uncommon these days. Massachusetts Environmental Officers meantime, are still trying to confirm what witnesses say they’re positive they saw.
(Witness) “That was not, it was not, it was like, it was a shark.”
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: