- Deer Tick DangersPosted 1 day ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 3 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 3 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 3 days ago
Man Survives Suspected Shark Attack Off Cape Cod [VIDEO]
A man swimming on Cape Cod was allegedly attacked and bitten by a shark.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
A man suffered bites on his legs Monday while swimming on Ballston Beach on Cape Cod. Witnesses there tells us it was like a scene out of a movie.
(Witness) “We all looked at each other wondering… did we just see what we think we saw.”
(Witness) “But you knew, that was a shark.”
Rescue crews say the man’s cuts are severe, but he won’t lose a limb. The unidentified victim is in stable condition, and he told witnesses he was attacked by a shark, that he saw it.
Shark sightings on Cape Cod, are not uncommon these days. Massachusetts Environmental Officers meantime, are still trying to confirm what witnesses say they’re positive they saw.
(Witness) “That was not, it was not, it was like, it was a shark.”
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: