- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 16 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Man Survives Suspected Shark Attack Off Cape Cod [VIDEO]
A man swimming on Cape Cod was allegedly attacked and bitten by a shark.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
A man suffered bites on his legs Monday while swimming on Ballston Beach on Cape Cod. Witnesses there tells us it was like a scene out of a movie.
(Witness) “We all looked at each other wondering… did we just see what we think we saw.”
(Witness) “But you knew, that was a shark.”
Rescue crews say the man’s cuts are severe, but he won’t lose a limb. The unidentified victim is in stable condition, and he told witnesses he was attacked by a shark, that he saw it.
Shark sightings on Cape Cod, are not uncommon these days. Massachusetts Environmental Officers meantime, are still trying to confirm what witnesses say they’re positive they saw.
(Witness) “That was not, it was not, it was like, it was a shark.”
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: