- Dozens Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 9 hours ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek DiesPosted 9 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 22 hours ago
Five ATF Agents Blamed For ‘Fast and Furious’ in Report [VIDEO]
Five senior officials at the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are singled out in a new report on ‘Operation Fast and Furious’.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has details from Washington:
This new report, authored by congressional Republicans, says five ATF officials are collectively responsible for guns getting into the hands of Mexican cartels.
Among them: Former Phoenix Agent William Newell, who’s accused of repeated risky management and pushing the envelope on what’s allowed.
But the authors also say two more reports will detail what they label ‘the devastating failure of supervision and leadership’ at the Justice Department. As well as obstruction of the congressional probe by the highest levels at ‘Justice’, including Attorney General Eric Holder.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: