- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 10 mins ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 40 mins ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 23 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
Five ATF Agents Blamed For ‘Fast and Furious’ in Report [VIDEO]
Five senior officials at the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are singled out in a new report on ‘Operation Fast and Furious’.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has details from Washington:
This new report, authored by congressional Republicans, says five ATF officials are collectively responsible for guns getting into the hands of Mexican cartels.
Among them: Former Phoenix Agent William Newell, who’s accused of repeated risky management and pushing the envelope on what’s allowed.
But the authors also say two more reports will detail what they label ‘the devastating failure of supervision and leadership’ at the Justice Department. As well as obstruction of the congressional probe by the highest levels at ‘Justice’, including Attorney General Eric Holder.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: