- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Five ATF Agents Blamed For ‘Fast and Furious’ in Report [VIDEO]
Five senior officials at the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are singled out in a new report on ‘Operation Fast and Furious’.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has details from Washington:
This new report, authored by congressional Republicans, says five ATF officials are collectively responsible for guns getting into the hands of Mexican cartels.
Among them: Former Phoenix Agent William Newell, who’s accused of repeated risky management and pushing the envelope on what’s allowed.
But the authors also say two more reports will detail what they label ‘the devastating failure of supervision and leadership’ at the Justice Department. As well as obstruction of the congressional probe by the highest levels at ‘Justice’, including Attorney General Eric Holder.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: