- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Young NFL Player Dead in Apparent Suicide
A professional football player, who failed to show up for training camp last week, has been found dead in an apparent suicide. And unlike the recent rash of retired players who have taken their own lives, wide receiver O.J. Murdock was young and early in his career.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Orenthal James Murdock, who did use the nickname O.J., was found dead in Tampa from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. He was a player for the NFL’s Tennessee Titans who had been recovering from an injured Achilles tendon, but was set to enter training camp for the next season.
His body was found in a car in the parking lot of Tampa’s Middleton High School, from where he graduated. He was 25.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.