- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 16 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Young NFL Player Dead in Apparent Suicide
A professional football player, who failed to show up for training camp last week, has been found dead in an apparent suicide. And unlike the recent rash of retired players who have taken their own lives, wide receiver O.J. Murdock was young and early in his career.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Orenthal James Murdock, who did use the nickname O.J., was found dead in Tampa from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. He was a player for the NFL’s Tennessee Titans who had been recovering from an injured Achilles tendon, but was set to enter training camp for the next season.
His body was found in a car in the parking lot of Tampa’s Middleton High School, from where he graduated. He was 25.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.