- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 3 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 10 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Wealth! A New Poll found that 58 Percent of Americans think the “Rich” deserve to their Wealth. A number that has remain unchanged in the same poll taken last in 2008. Does this prove President Obama’s Three Year Long Class War isn’t working? Why would anyone think the “rich” don’t “deserve” their own money, btw? Leslie examines.
Plus: Leslie found the 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony in London to be “creepy” and lame, “Newsweek” goes from comparing Romney to Spartacus to calling him “Wimpy” and Dick Cheney goes off the Right Wing Reservation on Sarah Palin!