- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 10 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
[Video] Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Wealth! A New Poll found that 58 Percent of Americans think the “Rich” deserve to their Wealth. A number that has remain unchanged in the same poll taken last in 2008. Does this prove President Obama’s Three Year Long Class War isn’t working? Why would anyone think the “rich” don’t “deserve” their own money, btw? Leslie examines.
Plus: Leslie found the 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony in London to be “creepy” and lame, “Newsweek” goes from comparing Romney to Spartacus to calling him “Wimpy” and Dick Cheney goes off the Right Wing Reservation on Sarah Palin!