- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 32 mins ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Wealth! A New Poll found that 58 Percent of Americans think the “Rich” deserve to their Wealth. A number that has remain unchanged in the same poll taken last in 2008. Does this prove President Obama’s Three Year Long Class War isn’t working? Why would anyone think the “rich” don’t “deserve” their own money, btw? Leslie examines.
Plus: Leslie found the 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony in London to be “creepy” and lame, “Newsweek” goes from comparing Romney to Spartacus to calling him “Wimpy” and Dick Cheney goes off the Right Wing Reservation on Sarah Palin!