- Ebola in America: Fears of Outbreak [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: How To Defeat ISISPosted 2 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 5 hours ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Wealth! A New Poll found that 58 Percent of Americans think the “Rich” deserve to their Wealth. A number that has remain unchanged in the same poll taken last in 2008. Does this prove President Obama’s Three Year Long Class War isn’t working? Why would anyone think the “rich” don’t “deserve” their own money, btw? Leslie examines.
Plus: Leslie found the 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony in London to be “creepy” and lame, “Newsweek” goes from comparing Romney to Spartacus to calling him “Wimpy” and Dick Cheney goes off the Right Wing Reservation on Sarah Palin!