- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Veepstakes Part Eight: Chris Christie
After dismissing requests to run for the Republican nomination, could New Jersey Governor Chris Christie be in line for running mate?
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern takes a closer look at Chris Christie in our ongoing series “Veepstakes”:
Despite repeated requests Governor Chris Christie rejected a run for the ticket’s top spot.
(Christie) “Not gonna happen. You know, I want to be Governor of New Jersey.”
Christie much like Romney is a Republican who won state-wide office in a far from Conservative-leaning state. Unlike Romney, Christie has a reputation for brash confrontational exchanges with reporters and constituents.
(Christie) “After you graduate from law school, you conduct yourself like that in a courtroom you’ll get your rear end thrown in jail, idiot!”
Christie acknowledges his struggle with obesity and often brushes off fat jokes from late night comedians.
And while a frequent surrogate on the campaign trail for Romney, Christie tells the Associated Press, should Romney not win in November, he’d consider getting into the 2016 race.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.