- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 3 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 10 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Jodi Arias Pleads For Life [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 1 day ago
Veepstakes Part Eight: Chris Christie
After dismissing requests to run for the Republican nomination, could New Jersey Governor Chris Christie be in line for running mate?
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern takes a closer look at Chris Christie in our ongoing series “Veepstakes”:
Despite repeated requests Governor Chris Christie rejected a run for the ticket’s top spot.
(Christie) “Not gonna happen. You know, I want to be Governor of New Jersey.”
Christie much like Romney is a Republican who won state-wide office in a far from Conservative-leaning state. Unlike Romney, Christie has a reputation for brash confrontational exchanges with reporters and constituents.
(Christie) “After you graduate from law school, you conduct yourself like that in a courtroom you’ll get your rear end thrown in jail, idiot!”
Christie acknowledges his struggle with obesity and often brushes off fat jokes from late night comedians.
And while a frequent surrogate on the campaign trail for Romney, Christie tells the Associated Press, should Romney not win in November, he’d consider getting into the 2016 race.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.