- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
CO Massacre Suspect Charged [VIDEO]
The suspect in the deadly movie theater massacre in Aurora, Colorado was formally charged in court Monday.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports from outside the courthouse in Centennial, Colorado:
James Holmes has been charged with 142 counts: 24 first-degree murder charges, two for each victim, and 116 counts of attempted murder.
Gary Carlson, who lives nearby, wanted to see the proceedings and got a seat inside the courtroom.
(Carlson) “He was more subdued I thought, than I was expecting him to be, because last time, when they televised it, his eyes were rolling, and he was very demonstrative. This time he was very calm, peaceful.”
Holmes also faces one count of possessing explosives for booby-trapping his apartment in a manner police said was meant to kill whomever entered.
At the courthouse in Centennial, Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the charges James Holmes faces HERE: