- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 11 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 1 day ago
CO Massacre Suspect Charged [VIDEO]
The suspect in the deadly movie theater massacre in Aurora, Colorado was formally charged in court Monday.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports from outside the courthouse in Centennial, Colorado:
James Holmes has been charged with 142 counts: 24 first-degree murder charges, two for each victim, and 116 counts of attempted murder.
Gary Carlson, who lives nearby, wanted to see the proceedings and got a seat inside the courtroom.
(Carlson) “He was more subdued I thought, than I was expecting him to be, because last time, when they televised it, his eyes were rolling, and he was very demonstrative. This time he was very calm, peaceful.”
Holmes also faces one count of possessing explosives for booby-trapping his apartment in a manner police said was meant to kill whomever entered.
At the courthouse in Centennial, Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the charges James Holmes faces HERE: