- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 7 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Wrestler, The Great Khali, Has Tumor Removed
A pro wrestling star is hospitalized, recovering from surgery.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
He makes a big entrance… (MUSIC) …to that music. The Great Khali, who became a big WWE star in 2007:
(Announcer) “The new World Heavyweight Champion!”
But now he wants to cure what has made him so big. Dalip Singh, that’s Khali’s real name, had surgery Wednesday in Pittsburgh to remove a pituitary gland tumor that helped Singh grow to seven-foot-one. It causes the body to produce excessive growth hormone and can lead to cardiovascular problems. Another former star wrestler Andre The Giant also had it and died of congestive heart failure.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.