- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 18 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Wrestler, The Great Khali, Has Tumor Removed
A pro wrestling star is hospitalized, recovering from surgery.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
He makes a big entrance… (MUSIC) …to that music. The Great Khali, who became a big WWE star in 2007:
(Announcer) “The new World Heavyweight Champion!”
But now he wants to cure what has made him so big. Dalip Singh, that’s Khali’s real name, had surgery Wednesday in Pittsburgh to remove a pituitary gland tumor that helped Singh grow to seven-foot-one. It causes the body to produce excessive growth hormone and can lead to cardiovascular problems. Another former star wrestler Andre The Giant also had it and died of congestive heart failure.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.