- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 17 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Wrestler, The Great Khali, Has Tumor Removed
A pro wrestling star is hospitalized, recovering from surgery.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
He makes a big entrance… (MUSIC) …to that music. The Great Khali, who became a big WWE star in 2007:
(Announcer) “The new World Heavyweight Champion!”
But now he wants to cure what has made him so big. Dalip Singh, that’s Khali’s real name, had surgery Wednesday in Pittsburgh to remove a pituitary gland tumor that helped Singh grow to seven-foot-one. It causes the body to produce excessive growth hormone and can lead to cardiovascular problems. Another former star wrestler Andre The Giant also had it and died of congestive heart failure.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.