- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Wrestler, The Great Khali, Has Tumor Removed
A pro wrestling star is hospitalized, recovering from surgery.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
He makes a big entrance… (MUSIC) …to that music. The Great Khali, who became a big WWE star in 2007:
(Announcer) “The new World Heavyweight Champion!”
But now he wants to cure what has made him so big. Dalip Singh, that’s Khali’s real name, had surgery Wednesday in Pittsburgh to remove a pituitary gland tumor that helped Singh grow to seven-foot-one. It causes the body to produce excessive growth hormone and can lead to cardiovascular problems. Another former star wrestler Andre The Giant also had it and died of congestive heart failure.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.