- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
World Leaders On Twitter
Do websites like Twitter really help our leaders govern better? A study says there are limits to its usefulness.
Fox News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reports:
They’re tweeting from the White House and from the Kremlin. Two thirds of world leaders are on Twitter, but many don’t bother to follow each other. That’s according to a study by PR firm Burson-Marsteller.
It says President Obama is the most-followed leader, with 76 counterparts among his Twitter pals. But some countries remain entirely aloof from the Twitterverse: Leaders of China and Italy are among those who are apparently not sure it’s worth their while.
Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio.