- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 15 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
World Leaders On Twitter
Do websites like Twitter really help our leaders govern better? A study says there are limits to its usefulness.
Fox News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reports:
They’re tweeting from the White House and from the Kremlin. Two thirds of world leaders are on Twitter, but many don’t bother to follow each other. That’s according to a study by PR firm Burson-Marsteller.
It says President Obama is the most-followed leader, with 76 counterparts among his Twitter pals. But some countries remain entirely aloof from the Twitterverse: Leaders of China and Italy are among those who are apparently not sure it’s worth their while.
Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio.