- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 3 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
World Leaders On Twitter
Do websites like Twitter really help our leaders govern better? A study says there are limits to its usefulness.
Fox News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reports:
They’re tweeting from the White House and from the Kremlin. Two thirds of world leaders are on Twitter, but many don’t bother to follow each other. That’s according to a study by PR firm Burson-Marsteller.
It says President Obama is the most-followed leader, with 76 counterparts among his Twitter pals. But some countries remain entirely aloof from the Twitterverse: Leaders of China and Italy are among those who are apparently not sure it’s worth their while.
Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio.