- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 20 mins ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 6 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of July 27th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Boris Johnson’s Olympic Welcome.”
This spoof contains spliced footage of London Mayor Boris Johnson’s past TV appearances, edited to give an amusing introduction to the Olympic Games. Featuring clips of Johnson from a BBC documentary on the Romans, the clip tries to explain the Olympics’ origins… and attempts to promote local tourism.
Then, there’s this:
“Mario – Post It Life.”
Using thousands of Post It Notes and skillful stop motion animation, YouTuber FinalCutKing brings the popular video game character to life. The clip shows a Mario made of sticky notes running around an empty office… collecting coins… while dodging a construction paper Pac-Man.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen – Good Time.”
This music video shows Jepsen and Owl City’s Adam Young going on a road trip with their trendy friends to a wooded campground, where the pop duo throw a bonfire lit party.
For these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews