- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of July 27th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Boris Johnson’s Olympic Welcome.”
This spoof contains spliced footage of London Mayor Boris Johnson’s past TV appearances, edited to give an amusing introduction to the Olympic Games. Featuring clips of Johnson from a BBC documentary on the Romans, the clip tries to explain the Olympics’ origins… and attempts to promote local tourism.
Then, there’s this:
“Mario – Post It Life.”
Using thousands of Post It Notes and skillful stop motion animation, YouTuber FinalCutKing brings the popular video game character to life. The clip shows a Mario made of sticky notes running around an empty office… collecting coins… while dodging a construction paper Pac-Man.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen – Good Time.”
This music video shows Jepsen and Owl City’s Adam Young going on a road trip with their trendy friends to a wooded campground, where the pop duo throw a bonfire lit party.
For these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews