- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
MD Man Arrested In Mass Shooting Plot
A mass shooting threat leads to a stash of weapons at a home in Maryland.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has details from Washington:
Police say it started earlier this week when a man who was about to be fired from his job made threatening calls to that business, calling himself ¬†‘A Joker’.
Prince George’s County Deputy Chief Henry Stawinski says that concern increased when police from another county talked to the man.
(Stawinski) “During a field interview with their officers, the individual was wearing a t-shirt that said ‘Guns don’t kill people, I do’.”
Authorities got an emergency order to hold the man for a mental¬†evaluation, then found thousand rounds of ammunition and at least two firearms in his house.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.