- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 49 mins ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 9 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 12 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] The Statist!
The Statist! President Obama and his campaign are insisting that his now infamous and Statist “you didn’t build that” comment in Roanoke, VA two weeks ago, was “taken out of context.” Yet, even after hearing the entire comment, in context, more people than ever believe his full comment betrays his true ideology. Gibson judges his spin.
Plus: After Four Years President Obama finally acknowledges the Murder epidemic in Chicago, Brian Williams tries the Tax Return gotcha on Romney and Democrats Vote to Raise Taxes on the Job Creators!