- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 16 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
[Video] The Statist!
The Statist! President Obama and his campaign are insisting that his now infamous and Statist “you didn’t build that” comment in Roanoke, VA two weeks ago, was “taken out of context.” Yet, even after hearing the entire comment, in context, more people than ever believe his full comment betrays his true ideology. Gibson judges his spin.
Plus: After Four Years President Obama finally acknowledges the Murder epidemic in Chicago, Brian Williams tries the Tax Return gotcha on Romney and Democrats Vote to Raise Taxes on the Job Creators!