- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 8 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] The Statist!
The Statist! President Obama and his campaign are insisting that his now infamous and Statist “you didn’t build that” comment in Roanoke, VA two weeks ago, was “taken out of context.” Yet, even after hearing the entire comment, in context, more people than ever believe his full comment betrays his true ideology. Gibson judges his spin.
Plus: After Four Years President Obama finally acknowledges the Murder epidemic in Chicago, Brian Williams tries the Tax Return gotcha on Romney and Democrats Vote to Raise Taxes on the Job Creators!