- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] The Statist!
The Statist! President Obama and his campaign are insisting that his now infamous and Statist “you didn’t build that” comment in Roanoke, VA two weeks ago, was “taken out of context.” Yet, even after hearing the entire comment, in context, more people than ever believe his full comment betrays his true ideology. Gibson judges his spin.
Plus: After Four Years President Obama finally acknowledges the Murder epidemic in Chicago, Brian Williams tries the Tax Return gotcha on Romney and Democrats Vote to Raise Taxes on the Job Creators!