- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 4 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 11 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Narratives! Polls, even one heavily weighted towards Democrat turnout, are showing the President Obama’s attacks on Mitt Romney’s business experience aren’t working. So now President Obama’s message is shifting to “our plan (for the economy) worked” with surrogates saying Mitt Romney doesn’t “understand how to make this economy work” Is anyone going to buy those arguments? Gibson examines. Plus: Obama Team freaking out over “taken out of context” “you didn’t build that” comment, that wasn’t taken out of context!
Plus: Axelrod stumbles on Leak-Gate, Liberal gin up the Race Card for Voter ID battle in Pennsylvania, Same Day Delivery and Estate Tax Armageddon Approaching!