- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 7 hours ago
- Many Americans Sharing Streaming Service AccessPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Narratives! Polls, even one heavily weighted towards Democrat turnout, are showing the President Obama’s attacks on Mitt Romney’s business experience aren’t working. So now President Obama’s message is shifting to “our plan (for the economy) worked” with surrogates saying Mitt Romney doesn’t “understand how to make this economy work” Is anyone going to buy those arguments? Gibson examines. Plus: Obama Team freaking out over “taken out of context” “you didn’t build that” comment, that wasn’t taken out of context!
Plus: Axelrod stumbles on Leak-Gate, Liberal gin up the Race Card for Voter ID battle in Pennsylvania, Same Day Delivery and Estate Tax Armageddon Approaching!