- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Narratives! Polls, even one heavily weighted towards Democrat turnout, are showing the President Obama’s attacks on Mitt Romney’s business experience aren’t working. So now President Obama’s message is shifting to “our plan (for the economy) worked” with surrogates saying Mitt Romney doesn’t “understand how to make this economy work” Is anyone going to buy those arguments? Gibson examines. Plus: Obama Team freaking out over “taken out of context” “you didn’t build that” comment, that wasn’t taken out of context!
Plus: Axelrod stumbles on Leak-Gate, Liberal gin up the Race Card for Voter ID battle in Pennsylvania, Same Day Delivery and Estate Tax Armageddon Approaching!