- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Narratives! Polls, even one heavily weighted towards Democrat turnout, are showing the President Obama’s attacks on Mitt Romney’s business experience aren’t working. So now President Obama’s message is shifting to “our plan (for the economy) worked” with surrogates saying Mitt Romney doesn’t “understand how to make this economy work” Is anyone going to buy those arguments? Gibson examines. Plus: Obama Team freaking out over “taken out of context” “you didn’t build that” comment, that wasn’t taken out of context!
Plus: Axelrod stumbles on Leak-Gate, Liberal gin up the Race Card for Voter ID battle in Pennsylvania, Same Day Delivery and Estate Tax Armageddon Approaching!