- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 33 mins ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 15 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
USDA: Food Prices To Rise
Get ready to dig a little deeper at the grocery store. The cost of feeding yourself and your family is expected to rise in 2013.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown explains why:
Federal officials say you should be ready to spend more money on food next year.
Volpe: “We’re now on track for a year of above-average food price inflation in 2013″.
Richard Volpe is an Agriculture Department analyst. He says the drought is causing dwindling supply of corn, soy, and other crops.
Volpe: “We’re looking at all food to increase three to four percent. Food at home, which is grocery prices, is also projected to increase three to four percent.”
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.