- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
USDA: Food Prices To Rise
Get ready to dig a little deeper at the grocery store. The cost of feeding yourself and your family is expected to rise in 2013.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown explains why:
Federal officials say you should be ready to spend more money on food next year.
Volpe: “We’re now on track for a year of above-average food price inflation in 2013″.
Richard Volpe is an Agriculture Department analyst. He says the drought is causing dwindling supply of corn, soy, and other crops.
Volpe: “We’re looking at all food to increase three to four percent. Food at home, which is grocery prices, is also projected to increase three to four percent.”
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.