- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 1 hour ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
USDA: Food Prices To Rise
Get ready to dig a little deeper at the grocery store. The cost of feeding yourself and your family is expected to rise in 2013.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown explains why:
Federal officials say you should be ready to spend more money on food next year.
Volpe: “We’re now on track for a year of above-average food price inflation in 2013″.
Richard Volpe is an Agriculture Department analyst. He says the drought is causing dwindling supply of corn, soy, and other crops.
Volpe: “We’re looking at all food to increase three to four percent. Food at home, which is grocery prices, is also projected to increase three to four percent.”
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.