- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 16 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
USDA: Food Prices To Rise
Get ready to dig a little deeper at the grocery store. The cost of feeding yourself and your family is expected to rise in 2013.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown explains why:
Federal officials say you should be ready to spend more money on food next year.
Volpe: “We’re now on track for a year of above-average food price inflation in 2013″.
Richard Volpe is an Agriculture Department analyst. He says the drought is causing dwindling supply of corn, soy, and other crops.
Volpe: “We’re looking at all food to increase three to four percent. Food at home, which is grocery prices, is also projected to increase three to four percent.”
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.