- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
USDA: Food Prices To Rise
Get ready to dig a little deeper at the grocery store. The cost of feeding yourself and your family is expected to rise in 2013.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown explains why:
Federal officials say you should be ready to spend more money on food next year.
Volpe: “We’re now on track for a year of above-average food price inflation in 2013″.
Richard Volpe is an Agriculture Department analyst. He says the drought is causing dwindling supply of corn, soy, and other crops.
Volpe: “We’re looking at all food to increase three to four percent. Food at home, which is grocery prices, is also projected to increase three to four percent.”
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.