- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Late Night Light Linked To Depression
Logging late night hours in front of artificial light sources like the computer or TV, could be hurting your mental health.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
If you spend late nights by the TV or computer, one study says you may be increasing your risk of depression. Neuro-scientists at Ohio State University Medical Center exposed hamsters to dim light at night and studied their changes in behavior. They found striking similarities to symptoms in depressed people and believe the surge in exposure to artificial light has played a big role in the increasing rates of depression in the last 50 years.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.