- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 20 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Fear Leads To Gun Sales After Colorado Tragedy
Buyers are worried about personal safety and anti-gun lawmakers: ”The state approved background checks for 2,887 people who wanted to purchase a firearm – 25 percent more than the average Friday to Sunday period in 2012 and 43 percent more than the same interval the week prior.
“Dick Rutan, owner of Gunners Den in suburban Arvada, Colo., said requests for concealed-weapon training certification ‘are off the hook’.”