- DOJ Report Alleges Racial Bias In Ferguson PolicePosted 3 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 4 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 4 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Cal Ripken Jr.’s Mom Abducted, Found Safe
Police say someone kidnapped the mother of Baseball Hall-of-Famer Cal Ripken, Jr.
FOX’s Doug McKelway reports:
It was yesterday (Tuesday) morning that a man approached 74-year-old Violet Ripken, known as “Vi” in her home, just north of Baltimore. Brandishing a handgun, he forced her into her own car and drove away. Almost 24 hours later she was found in the very same car, near her residence, unharmed. Police said at a news conference that they do not know what the kidnapper’s motive was. He apparently asked for no ransom, and it is not clear if he knew who his victim was.