- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Veepstakes Part Four: Bobby Jindal
The Veepstakes is nothing new to Bobby Jindal, the Louisiana Governor was rumored to have been considered by John McCain four years ago. He’s now thought to be a contender again.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern takes a closer look at Bobby Jindal in our ongoing series “Veepstakes”:
Young, charismatic and an unapologetic Conservative.
(Jindal) “We cannot afford another four years of President Obama.”
Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal would surely energize the GOP base. Jindal led Louisiana’s Department of Health, served in the Bush administration and two terms in the U.S. House before winning the Governorship in 2007.
He’s anti-abortion, opposes same-sex marriage and signed legislation allowing intelligent design be taught in Louisiana classrooms.
Jindal could help Romney with core Conservatives, but may turn off Independent voters in an election the Romney campaign has made the economy the focus.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.