- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Veepstakes Part Four: Bobby Jindal
The Veepstakes is nothing new to Bobby Jindal, the Louisiana Governor was rumored to have been considered by John McCain four years ago. He’s now thought to be a contender again.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern takes a closer look at Bobby Jindal in our ongoing series “Veepstakes”:
Young, charismatic and an unapologetic Conservative.
(Jindal) “We cannot afford another four years of President Obama.”
Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal would surely energize the GOP base. Jindal led Louisiana’s Department of Health, served in the Bush administration and two terms in the U.S. House before winning the Governorship in 2007.
He’s anti-abortion, opposes same-sex marriage and signed legislation allowing intelligent design be taught in Louisiana classrooms.
Jindal could help Romney with core Conservatives, but may turn off Independent voters in an election the Romney campaign has made the economy the focus.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.