- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Today on Kilmeade and Friends…Romney and Obama back to bashing
Experience Matters ~ Is the Obama strategy of targeting Bain’s record in outsourcing jobs effective considering a new USA Today/Gallup poll found that by more than 2-1 of those surveyed say Romney’s background in business, including his tenure at the private equity firm Bain Capital, would cause him to make good decision in dealing with the nation’s economic problems. To weigh in, Brian will be joined by Lanny Davis, former Special Counsel to President Clinton, Stephen Moore, member of the WSJ’s Editorial Board, Don Yaeger, former Sports Illustrated Editor, and FOX’s Gretchen Carlson! PLUS, Psychologists Dr. James Gardere and Dr. Georgia Witkin will dissect Colorado shooting suspect James Holmes and his wacky court appearance!