- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
London Readies For The Olympics
The 2012 Olympic Games are getting closer as Britain makes some last minute preperations.
FOX News Radio’s Phil Ittner reports from London:
Locals and visitors out in numbers here in London to see the torch make its last few rounds through the city. In three days it will take part in the Opening Ceremony.
Britain making some last minute changes, including deploying 1,200 extra troops. Olympics Minister Jeremy Hunt saying it’s just a precaution.
(Hunt) “We don’t want to leave anything to chance. And we just decided this was the right measure to take because for the public, the most important thing is a safe and secure games.”
And word is getting out from people who got a preview of the Opening Ceremony. The early reviews: overwhelmingly positive.
In London, Phil Ittner, FOX News Radio.