- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
London Readies For The Olympics
The 2012 Olympic Games are getting closer as Britain makes some last minute preperations.
FOX News Radio’s Phil Ittner reports from London:
Locals and visitors out in numbers here in London to see the torch make its last few rounds through the city. In three days it will take part in the Opening Ceremony.
Britain making some last minute changes, including deploying 1,200 extra troops. Olympics Minister Jeremy Hunt saying it’s just a precaution.
(Hunt) “We don’t want to leave anything to chance. And we just decided this was the right measure to take because for the public, the most important thing is a safe and secure games.”
And word is getting out from people who got a preview of the Opening Ceremony. The early reviews: overwhelmingly positive.
In London, Phil Ittner, FOX News Radio.