- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 13 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 17 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Suspect! In the wake of the Aurora, CO Massacre, the usual calls for more Gun Control are being made and dismissed by many, including the White House. Others are saying, these random act of Mass Shooting point to problems with violence in media and un-treated Mental Illness. Is it possible that the killer is just Crazy and nothing could have stopped him? Gibson examines.
Shame! The NCAA just unleashed so called “harsh” punishments on Penn State University, for their complicity in the Sandusky Child Sex Abuse scandal, including vacating a decade of wins, gutting scholarships and denying Bowl participation for Four Years. Call for a “Death Penalty” by many went unheeded. Gibson thinks the punishment is a joke.