- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 3 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Suspect! In the wake of the Aurora, CO Massacre, the usual calls for more Gun Control are being made and dismissed by many, including the White House. Others are saying, these random act of Mass Shooting point to problems with violence in media and un-treated Mental Illness. Is it possible that the killer is just Crazy and nothing could have stopped him? Gibson examines.
Shame! The NCAA just unleashed so called “harsh” punishments on Penn State University, for their complicity in the Sandusky Child Sex Abuse scandal, including vacating a decade of wins, gutting scholarships and denying Bowl participation for Four Years. Call for a “Death Penalty” by many went unheeded. Gibson thinks the punishment is a joke.