- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 18 mins ago
- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 18 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Suspect! In the wake of the Aurora, CO Massacre, the usual calls for more Gun Control are being made and dismissed by many, including the White House. Others are saying, these random act of Mass Shooting point to problems with violence in media and un-treated Mental Illness. Is it possible that the killer is just Crazy and nothing could have stopped him? Gibson examines.
Shame! The NCAA just unleashed so called “harsh” punishments on Penn State University, for their complicity in the Sandusky Child Sex Abuse scandal, including vacating a decade of wins, gutting scholarships and denying Bowl participation for Four Years. Call for a “Death Penalty” by many went unheeded. Gibson thinks the punishment is a joke.