- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Suspect! In the wake of the Aurora, CO Massacre, the usual calls for more Gun Control are being made and dismissed by many, including the White House. Others are saying, these random act of Mass Shooting point to problems with violence in media and un-treated Mental Illness. Is it possible that the killer is just Crazy and nothing could have stopped him? Gibson examines.
Shame! The NCAA just unleashed so called “harsh” punishments on Penn State University, for their complicity in the Sandusky Child Sex Abuse scandal, including vacating a decade of wins, gutting scholarships and denying Bowl participation for Four Years. Call for a “Death Penalty” by many went unheeded. Gibson thinks the punishment is a joke.