- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 15 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
CO Shooting Suspect Makes First Court Appearance [VIDEO]
James Holmes, the man accused of mass murder at a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado had his first court appearance Monday.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from outside the courthouse in Centennial, Colorado:
James Holmes, with his red hair mostly looked toward the ground as the judge read him his rights here in the Arapahoe County Courthouse.
He’ll be formally charged next week. Lead Prosecutor Carol Chambers tells us she’ll be talking to victims’ families in her consideration of seeking the death penalty.
(Chambers) “If the death penalty is sought, that’s a very long process that impacts their lives for years. We will want to get their input before making any kind of a decision on that.”
Some family members were here in court to see the man accused of killing 12 and injuring dozens in the worst mass shooting in U.S. history.
In Centennial, Colorado, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the Colorado shooting suspect’s first court appearance: