- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 9 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 17 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 19 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
CO Shooting Suspect Makes First Court Appearance [VIDEO]
James Holmes, the man accused of mass murder at a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado had his first court appearance Monday.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from outside the courthouse in Centennial, Colorado:
James Holmes, with his red hair mostly looked toward the ground as the judge read him his rights here in the Arapahoe County Courthouse.
He’ll be formally charged next week. Lead Prosecutor Carol Chambers tells us she’ll be talking to victims’ families in her consideration of seeking the death penalty.
(Chambers) “If the death penalty is sought, that’s a very long process that impacts their lives for years. We will want to get their input before making any kind of a decision on that.”
Some family members were here in court to see the man accused of killing 12 and injuring dozens in the worst mass shooting in U.S. history.
In Centennial, Colorado, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the Colorado shooting suspect’s first court appearance: