- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 4 hours ago
- Updated: Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma City (Live Coverage 10am ET)Posted 16 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 17 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 20 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 20 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 20 hours ago
[Video] Say What?
*** Horror in Theatre Nine! The latest on the Colorado Movie Shooting***
Say What? Looking for a way to raise money for roads and public transit, San Francisco Bay Area transportation officials have decided to look into a novel idea: Taxing drivers for every mile they drive. Gibson seethes. He speaks with Randy Rentschler, Director Legislation and Public Affairs Metropolitan Transportation Commission/Bay Area Toll Authority.
Plus: $7,500 “off the grid” vacations and will Amazon.com and others mitigate a new State Sales Tax burden with “Same Day Shipping”?