- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 9 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Say What?
*** Horror in Theatre Nine! The latest on the Colorado Movie Shooting***
Say What? Looking for a way to raise money for roads and public transit, San Francisco Bay Area transportation officials have decided to look into a novel idea: Taxing drivers for every mile they drive. Gibson seethes. He speaks with Randy Rentschler, Director Legislation and Public Affairs Metropolitan Transportation Commission/Bay Area Toll Authority.
Plus: $7,500 “off the grid” vacations and will Amazon.com and others mitigate a new State Sales Tax burden with “Same Day Shipping”?