- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 55 mins ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 6 hours ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Say What?
*** Horror in Theatre Nine! The latest on the Colorado Movie Shooting***
Say What? Looking for a way to raise money for roads and public transit, San Francisco Bay Area transportation officials have decided to look into a novel idea: Taxing drivers for every mile they drive. Gibson seethes. He speaks with Randy Rentschler, Director Legislation and Public Affairs Metropolitan Transportation Commission/Bay Area Toll Authority.
Plus: $7,500 “off the grid” vacations and will Amazon.com and others mitigate a new State Sales Tax burden with “Same Day Shipping”?