- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 11 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 18 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Treating Egg Allergies With… Eggs
Treating an egg allergy with eggs may seem counter-productive, but according to a new study, it may just work.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
For kids with egg allergies, the answer may be eating eggs.
That’s right, a major study from the University of North Carolina found that children who are allergic to eggs may get relief by eating small, increasing doses of egg protein called oral immunotherapy.
Results showed more than half of the children who used this method for two years could eat eggs with very minimal symptoms, and a third were completely cured of the allergy.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.