- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Jim DeFelice, Co-Author of American SniperPosted 3 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 3 hours ago
- Beware of IRS Scams This Tax SeasonPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
Housecall for Health: Treating Egg Allergies With… Eggs
Treating an egg allergy with eggs may seem counter-productive, but according to a new study, it may just work.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
For kids with egg allergies, the answer may be eating eggs.
That’s right, a major study from the University of North Carolina found that children who are allergic to eggs may get relief by eating small, increasing doses of egg protein called oral immunotherapy.
Results showed more than half of the children who used this method for two years could eat eggs with very minimal symptoms, and a third were completely cured of the allergy.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.