- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 20 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 21 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 21 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Treating Egg Allergies With… Eggs
Treating an egg allergy with eggs may seem counter-productive, but according to a new study, it may just work.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
For kids with egg allergies, the answer may be eating eggs.
That’s right, a major study from the University of North Carolina found that children who are allergic to eggs may get relief by eating small, increasing doses of egg protein called oral immunotherapy.
Results showed more than half of the children who used this method for two years could eat eggs with very minimal symptoms, and a third were completely cured of the allergy.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.