- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 3 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 8 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR News as Sprint Cup Breaks
NASCAR’s Sprint Cup gets the week off, there’s a new Crew Chief for Carl Edwards, the military signs up for another run with NASCAR, and another drug test for AJ Allmendinger.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has the latest NASCAR news in this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
The Sprint Cup is on a well deserved break this week and driver Paul Menard knows his crew can’t wait to:
(Menard) “Spend time with their family, and their kids and their wives.”
But Jimmie Johnson is using this down time to prep for next week’s race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. And just how important is a win at the track known as The Brickyard?
(Johnson) “This is a career-making weekend for anyone and everyone.”
Personnel changes at Roush Fenway. Carl Edwards’ Crew Chief Bob Osborne replaced with Chad Norris.
Team owner Roger Penske says he standing behind driver AJ Allmendinger, hoping he’ll be reinstated by NASCAR in time to race at Indy. Allmendinger was suspended after failing a random drug test. A second sample taken from the driver will be tested next week.
And members of the House this week rejecting an effort to cut the $72.3 million dollars the military spends on sports sponsorships like NASCAR and IndyCar.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.