- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 2 hours ago
- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 20 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Police Dismantle CO Shooting Suspect’s Apartment
SATURDAY AFTERNOON UPDATE: A series of controlled explosions were used to detonate the explosive items in the suspect’s apartment.
Listen HERE to FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal with the latest from the scene:
Emergency responders surrounding the apartment complex Friday where movie theater shooting suspect James Holmes lived. It’s said to be booby-trapped.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports from outside the shooting suspect’s apartment in Aurora, CO:
Police cars and fire trucks surround a red, brick apartment here. I can see three windows blasted out. Earlier (Friday) I saw a fireman on the roof. Police have said this apartment is booby-trapped and they’ve evacuated surrounding complexes. I met Rachel Reed and Jackie Mitchell who live around the corner. They say they turned on the TV and saw a picture of the suspect, James Holmes and were shocked when they realized they knew him.
Reed / Mitchell: “Geeky sunglasses, you know backpack. You know you don’t see no killer.” “He doesn’t seem like, you know, psychopath.” “You don’t see that.”
They say they used to talk to him at a bar here in the neighborhood.
In Aurora, Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
Tune in to your local FOX News Radio affiliate for more on this developing story.