- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 4 mins ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 43 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: The Chase ContinuesPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Boston Mayor Vows To Stop Anti-Gay Chick-Fil-A From Opening There
Mayor Thomas Menino wants to make sure that the anti-gay company doesn’t open on the Freedom Trail.
“’Chick-fil-A doesn’t belong in Boston. You can’t have a business in the city of Boston that discriminates against a population. We’re an open city, we’re a city that’s at the forefront of inclusion,’ Menino told the Herald yesterday.
‘That’s the Freedom Trail. That’s where it all started right here. And we’re not going to have a company, Chick-fil-A or whatever the hell the name is, on our Freedom Trail.’”