- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 5 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Zimmerman Opens Up in Interview [VIDEO]
George Zimmerman says he prays every day for the family of the teenager he shot to death last winter. He talked about it last night to FOX’s Sean Hannity.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Florida:
George Zimmerman has some remorse and emotion for Trayvon Martin’s family.
(Zimmerman) “I am sorry that they buried their child. I can’t imagine what it must feel like. And I pray for them daily.”
Speaking on ‘Hannity’ last night. He gives details about those seconds after his phone call to police ended in which he says the teenager confronted him and beat him repeatedly inside Zimmerman’s gated, suburban Orlando neighborhood. And how they both struggled over Zimmerman’s firearm.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the ‘Hannity’ exclusive interview with George Zimmerman:
READ a statement from Trayvon Martin’s Family in Response to George Zimmerman’s TV Interview:
“Zimmerman said that he did not regret getting out of his vehicle; he did not regret following Trayvon; in fact he did not regret anything he did that night. In conclusion, he wouldn’t do anything different. He concluded it was God’s plan. We must worship a different God because there is no way that MY GOD would have wanted George Zimmerman to KILL my teenage son.” Tracy Martin, father of Trayvon Martin.
WATCH Trayvon Martin’s parents respond: