- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Zimmerman Opens Up in Interview [VIDEO]
George Zimmerman says he prays every day for the family of the teenager he shot to death last winter. He talked about it last night to FOX’s Sean Hannity.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Florida:
George Zimmerman has some remorse and emotion for Trayvon Martin’s family.
(Zimmerman) “I am sorry that they buried their child. I can’t imagine what it must feel like. And I pray for them daily.”
Speaking on ‘Hannity’ last night. He gives details about those seconds after his phone call to police ended in which he says the teenager confronted him and beat him repeatedly inside Zimmerman’s gated, suburban Orlando neighborhood. And how they both struggled over Zimmerman’s firearm.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the ‘Hannity’ exclusive interview with George Zimmerman:
READ a statement from Trayvon Martin’s Family in Response to George Zimmerman’s TV Interview:
“Zimmerman said that he did not regret getting out of his vehicle; he did not regret following Trayvon; in fact he did not regret anything he did that night. In conclusion, he wouldn’t do anything different. He concluded it was God’s plan. We must worship a different God because there is no way that MY GOD would have wanted George Zimmerman to KILL my teenage son.” Tracy Martin, father of Trayvon Martin.
WATCH Trayvon Martin’s parents respond: