- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 3 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
The Left’s War On Chick-Fil-A (VIDEO)
It’s Chick-Fil-A Appreciation day! And according to reports, over 600,000 people are showing their support for the restaurant chain as they continue to take heat for their views on gay marriage.
Earlier this month, Chick-Fil-A President Dan Cathy created a firestorm when he came out against gay marriage.The Left and groups like GLAAD organized nationwide boycotts and cities like Boston and Chicago even threatened to ban the chain all together!
While liberal celebrities, bloggers and politicians may be unhappy with the Christian company’s views, is calling for boycotts or bans a proper response? Tom asks if trying to bully or even financially destroy someone over their views is an act of intolerance. Also, should a business appeal to all the masses, no matter what their beliefs are?
BELOW are some of the Left’s attacks on Chick-fil-a
PLUS: From last month, here is Tom’s take on the controversy: