- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 3 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
The Left’s War On Chick-Fil-A (VIDEO)
It’s Chick-Fil-A Appreciation day! And according to reports, over 600,000 people are showing their support for the restaurant chain as they continue to take heat for their views on gay marriage.
Earlier this month, Chick-Fil-A President Dan Cathy created a firestorm when he came out against gay marriage.The Left and groups like GLAAD organized nationwide boycotts and cities like Boston and Chicago even threatened to ban the chain all together!
While liberal celebrities, bloggers and politicians may be unhappy with the Christian company’s views, is calling for boycotts or bans a proper response? Tom asks if trying to bully or even financially destroy someone over their views is an act of intolerance. Also, should a business appeal to all the masses, no matter what their beliefs are?
BELOW are some of the Left’s attacks on Chick-fil-a
PLUS: From last month, here is Tom’s take on the controversy: