- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 2 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Russia, China Veto UN Resolution on Syria
Russia and China have blocked a Western-backed UN Security Council resolution on Syria, again.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
The UN Security Council failed to pass a resolution on Syria with an 11- 2 vote. Russia and China vetoed and Pakistan and South Africa abstained.
Vitaly Churkin representing Russia on the veto.
(Churkin) “The vote which just took place should not have taken place at all. The sponsors of the just blocked draft resolution were well aware that it simply stood no chance of being adopted.”
U.S. Ambassador to the UN, Susan Rice saying Russia and China prevented a credible response to the Syrian conflict.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.