- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 6 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 12 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Russia, China Veto UN Resolution on Syria
Russia and China have blocked a Western-backed UN Security Council resolution on Syria, again.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
The UN Security Council failed to pass a resolution on Syria with an 11- 2 vote. Russia and China vetoed and Pakistan and South Africa abstained.
Vitaly Churkin representing Russia on the veto.
(Churkin) “The vote which just took place should not have taken place at all. The sponsors of the just blocked draft resolution were well aware that it simply stood no chance of being adopted.”
U.S. Ambassador to the UN, Susan Rice saying Russia and China prevented a credible response to the Syrian conflict.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.