- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 11 hours ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Russia, China Veto UN Resolution on Syria
Russia and China have blocked a Western-backed UN Security Council resolution on Syria, again.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
The UN Security Council failed to pass a resolution on Syria with an 11- 2 vote. Russia and China vetoed and Pakistan and South Africa abstained.
Vitaly Churkin representing Russia on the veto.
(Churkin) “The vote which just took place should not have taken place at all. The sponsors of the just blocked draft resolution were well aware that it simply stood no chance of being adopted.”
U.S. Ambassador to the UN, Susan Rice saying Russia and China prevented a credible response to the Syrian conflict.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.