- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 7 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Gloves Off!
Gloves Off! Mitt Romney did a full frontal assault yesterday on President Obama’s increasingly problematic “if you were successful” socialism stump line “gaffe.” Now, the Obama Media is enraged that this story has knocked their hobbyhorse “Bain” narratives off the front burner and reports are the Romney Team is going to set aside the “President is a nice guy” tactic and go toe to toe with the Chicago Machine. Gibson examines. Plus: President Obama, the “successful” already did pay for those Road and Teacher!
Plus: Krauthammer and others now say Mitt should NOT release more of his Tax Returns, Updates from the Class War, Same Day Delivery and Paid Vacations!