- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 23 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 24 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Gloves Off!
Gloves Off! Mitt Romney did a full frontal assault yesterday on President Obama’s increasingly problematic “if you were successful” socialism stump line “gaffe.” Now, the Obama Media is enraged that this story has knocked their hobbyhorse “Bain” narratives off the front burner and reports are the Romney Team is going to set aside the “President is a nice guy” tactic and go toe to toe with the Chicago Machine. Gibson examines. Plus: President Obama, the “successful” already did pay for those Road and Teacher!
Plus: Krauthammer and others now say Mitt should NOT release more of his Tax Returns, Updates from the Class War, Same Day Delivery and Paid Vacations!