- School Administrators Take a Hack at Cutting Hair?Posted 4 hours ago
- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 1 day ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 1 day ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Gloves Off!
Gloves Off! Mitt Romney did a full frontal assault yesterday on President Obama’s increasingly problematic “if you were successful” socialism stump line “gaffe.” Now, the Obama Media is enraged that this story has knocked their hobbyhorse “Bain” narratives off the front burner and reports are the Romney Team is going to set aside the “President is a nice guy” tactic and go toe to toe with the Chicago Machine. Gibson examines. Plus: President Obama, the “successful” already did pay for those Road and Teacher!
Plus: Krauthammer and others now say Mitt should NOT release more of his Tax Returns, Updates from the Class War, Same Day Delivery and Paid Vacations!