- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Securing America: Declaring Haqqani as Terrorists
Congress is putting new pressure on the Obama Administration with a vote of their own on a terror organization.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The Haqqani network, based in Pakistan, has claimed responsibility for attacks on U.S. troops and on the U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan. Now, the House has joined the Senate in passing a bill giving the State Department one month to declare Haqqani a terrorist organization.
The Obama Administration has hesitated because Haqqani is an issue in peace negotiations with the Afghan government and the Taliban. Members of Congress from both parties are urging the President to make the declaration anyway.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.