- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 2 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Declaring Haqqani as Terrorists
Congress is putting new pressure on the Obama Administration with a vote of their own on a terror organization.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The Haqqani network, based in Pakistan, has claimed responsibility for attacks on U.S. troops and on the U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan. Now, the House has joined the Senate in passing a bill giving the State Department one month to declare Haqqani a terrorist organization.
The Obama Administration has hesitated because Haqqani is an issue in peace negotiations with the Afghan government and the Taliban. Members of Congress from both parties are urging the President to make the declaration anyway.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.