- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 6 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Republican Congressman Drives Away From Veteran Asking About Minimum Wage
Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI) got in his car and drove away as constituent approached him and asked his opinion on the minimum wage.
CONSTITUENT: Mr. Duffy, when are you going to hold your next town hall meeting?
DUFFY: We said we’re going to do one every year, and we’ve done that. So if you want to come set up an appointment in my office, we’d be happy to have you come on by.
CONSTITUENT: What I’d like to know is the law to raise the minimum wage… [Duffy drives off]