- Hops For HeroesPosted 2 days ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 2 days ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 days ago
- The Next Disaster: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1Posted 3 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 2Posted 3 days ago
Republican Congressman Drives Away From Veteran Asking About Minimum Wage
Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI) got in his car and drove away as constituent approached him and asked his opinion on the minimum wage.
CONSTITUENT: Mr. Duffy, when are you going to hold your next town hall meeting?
DUFFY: We said we’re going to do one every year, and we’ve done that. So if you want to come set up an appointment in my office, we’d be happy to have you come on by.
CONSTITUENT: What I’d like to know is the law to raise the minimum wage… [Duffy drives off]