- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 36 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 37 mins ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 15 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 24 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
PA Principal Accused of Insulting Special Needs Student Keeps Job
A high school principal in southeast Pennsylvania is in trouble over something he wrote about a special needs student.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
Some parents and advocates for the disabled want David Madden fired from his job as principal of Oxford Area High School in Pennsylvania.
(Meeting Goer) “Your behavior has been absolutely obnoxious.”
He was speaking at a school board meeting this week where Madden was confronted about e-mails he wrote in reference to a special needs student diagnosed as bipolar.
He called the student a psychopath.
(Madden) “I’m not allowed to comment. I have no comment. I’d appreciate if you’d let me walk.”
That’s about all Madden said to reporters after leaving a school board meeting where trustees voted to let him keep his job. But also telling him not to have anything to do with special needs students.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.