- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 32 mins ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Life’s a Beach Near the Sea
Want to find a secret to healthy living? Leave the cities and head towards open water. According to a new study, life really is a beach.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If you want to be healthier, one study says move to the beach. Researchers at Peninsula College of Medicine in England analyzed data from more than 48 million people and found that those living near the coast were in overall better health than those living inland.
Past studies have shown that a seaside environment reduces stress, and scientists are planning more studies on exactly what it is about the sea that benefits our bodies.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.