- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 12 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 13 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Housecall for Health: Life’s a Beach Near the Sea
Want to find a secret to healthy living? Leave the cities and head towards open water. According to a new study, life really is a beach.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If you want to be healthier, one study says move to the beach. Researchers at Peninsula College of Medicine in England analyzed data from more than 48 million people and found that those living near the coast were in overall better health than those living inland.
Past studies have shown that a seaside environment reduces stress, and scientists are planning more studies on exactly what it is about the sea that benefits our bodies.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.