- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Life’s a Beach Near the Sea
Want to find a secret to healthy living? Leave the cities and head towards open water. According to a new study, life really is a beach.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If you want to be healthier, one study says move to the beach. Researchers at Peninsula College of Medicine in England analyzed data from more than 48 million people and found that those living near the coast were in overall better health than those living inland.
Past studies have shown that a seaside environment reduces stress, and scientists are planning more studies on exactly what it is about the sea that benefits our bodies.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.