- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 16 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 18 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Life’s a Beach Near the Sea
Want to find a secret to healthy living? Leave the cities and head towards open water. According to a new study, life really is a beach.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If you want to be healthier, one study says move to the beach. Researchers at Peninsula College of Medicine in England analyzed data from more than 48 million people and found that those living near the coast were in overall better health than those living inland.
Past studies have shown that a seaside environment reduces stress, and scientists are planning more studies on exactly what it is about the sea that benefits our bodies.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.