- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 4 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 12 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 13 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Bus Blast In Bulgaria Kills Israeli Tourists [VIDEO]
A bus full of Israeli tourists blows up in Bulgaria, killing at least six people and injuring more than 30.
FOX News Radio’s Phil Ittner reports from London:
An apparent suicide bomber responsible for the blasts in the seaside resort town of Burgas, Bulgaria. The explosion hitting a bus at the airport where Israeli tourists had just arrived.
The tactic used reportedly similar to other attacks in recent years perpetrated by Iranian agents.
The airport shut down as police begin an investigation. Israeli officials heading to the site. Video from the airport showing burning vehicles and plumes of smoke. The damage: significant.
In London, Phil Ittner, FOX News Radio.
Israel is already pointing the finger at Iran as it holds emergency security meetings following the deadly bombing on Israeli tourists.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither has the story from Jerusalem:
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says Iran is responsible for the sucide bombing, and promised a ‘strong’ response.
Israelis abroad have been a target recently. Attempts in Thailand, Georgia, India, Kenya and most recently Cyprus. A Hezbollah operative was arrested earlier this week in Cyprus planning attacks against Israeli targets.
This comes 18 years to the day after an attack on the Israeli Jewish community in Buenos Aires that killed 29 people.
Some Israeli’s here think its the work of Hezbollah.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, Fox News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: