- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Up Next
Up Next! Even with no appreciable polling data to show they’re working, President Obama’s Team is adding on to their Bain Attacks with a “full on” re-ligation of Mitt Romney’s “Taxes,” demanding Mitt release more years of returns. Conservatives are mixed with some saying “get it over with’ and others saying don’t give the Class Warriors more Ammo. What does Gibson think? John rules.
Plus: Conservatives heard the Socialist Dog Whistle in Obama’s “Successful People” comments, more on Welfare State GOTV Effort, $7,500 “off the grid” vacations and will Amazon.com and others mitigate a new State Sales Tax burden with “Same Day Shipping”?