- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 10 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Up Next
Up Next! Even with no appreciable polling data to show they’re working, President Obama’s Team is adding on to their Bain Attacks with a “full on” re-ligation of Mitt Romney’s “Taxes,” demanding Mitt release more years of returns. Conservatives are mixed with some saying “get it over with’ and others saying don’t give the Class Warriors more Ammo. What does Gibson think? John rules.
Plus: Conservatives heard the Socialist Dog Whistle in Obama’s “Successful People” comments, more on Welfare State GOTV Effort, $7,500 “off the grid” vacations and will Amazon.com and others mitigate a new State Sales Tax burden with “Same Day Shipping”?