- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Chase Elliott To Make His Sprint Cup Racing Debut At MartinsvillePosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
[Video] Up Next
Up Next! Even with no appreciable polling data to show they’re working, President Obama’s Team is adding on to their Bain Attacks with a “full on” re-ligation of Mitt Romney’s “Taxes,” demanding Mitt release more years of returns. Conservatives are mixed with some saying “get it over with’ and others saying don’t give the Class Warriors more Ammo. What does Gibson think? John rules.
Plus: Conservatives heard the Socialist Dog Whistle in Obama’s “Successful People” comments, more on Welfare State GOTV Effort, $7,500 “off the grid” vacations and will Amazon.com and others mitigate a new State Sales Tax burden with “Same Day Shipping”?