- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Securing America: Drug Money Flowing Through US Bank Accounts
Congressional investigators say Mexican drug gangs laundered dirty money through the U.S. accounts of of Europe’s largest bank.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
A Senate subcommittee reports that the European banking giant HSBC Holdings had internal controls so loose that Mexican drug cartels were able to circulate their illegal profits undetected through HSBC’s accounts in the U.S. for seven years.
The investigators also say the Euro bank’s U.S. affiliates were doing business deals with Iran that are illegal in this country. There’s a Senate hearing on all this today (Tuesday). HSBC executives are expected to come and apologize.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.