- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 10 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Drug Money Flowing Through US Bank Accounts
Congressional investigators say Mexican drug gangs laundered dirty money through the U.S. accounts of of Europe’s largest bank.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
A Senate subcommittee reports that the European banking giant HSBC Holdings had internal controls so loose that Mexican drug cartels were able to circulate their illegal profits undetected through HSBC’s accounts in the U.S. for seven years.
The investigators also say the Euro bank’s U.S. affiliates were doing business deals with Iran that are illegal in this country. There’s a Senate hearing on all this today (Tuesday). HSBC executives are expected to come and apologize.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.