- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 46 mins ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 8 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 9 hours ago
Delta’s “Needle Sandwiches”: Terrorist Plot or Hoax?
Half a dozen needles have now been found in sandwiches on four separate Delta flights. However, ABC NEWS points out this coincidence:
… A needle was discovered by a teenage passenger aboard a Delta flight from Amsterdam to Atlanta. The teen would not surrender the needle to authorities, who noted he told them that he planned to use it as evidence in a lawsuit.
In a federal report on the incidents, it was noted that the teen was the son of a passenger aboard the flight to Minneapolis who also found a needle in his sandwich.
So is this just a coincidence, or a hoax intended to get money out of Delta airlines? If it’s the latter, it wouldn’t be the first time someone has tried this. What Do you think?