- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 18 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Gas Prices Plummet
The price at the pump is continuing to fall.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
The average price to fill up your tank down about seven cents over the past three weeks to $3.41.
(Lundberg) “There was a total decline, since early April, of 56 cents per gallon, and the price is 20 cents its year-ago level under so it’s an incentive for consumers.”
Oil industry analyst Trilby Lundberg. Jackson, Mississippi had the nation’s lowest average price at $3. Chicago had the highest at $3.78.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.