- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 12 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Gas Prices Plummet
The price at the pump is continuing to fall.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
The average price to fill up your tank down about seven cents over the past three weeks to $3.41.
(Lundberg) “There was a total decline, since early April, of 56 cents per gallon, and the price is 20 cents its year-ago level under so it’s an incentive for consumers.”
Oil industry analyst Trilby Lundberg. Jackson, Mississippi had the nation’s lowest average price at $3. Chicago had the highest at $3.78.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.