- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Gas Prices Plummet
The price at the pump is continuing to fall.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
The average price to fill up your tank down about seven cents over the past three weeks to $3.41.
(Lundberg) “There was a total decline, since early April, of 56 cents per gallon, and the price is 20 cents its year-ago level under so it’s an incentive for consumers.”
Oil industry analyst Trilby Lundberg. Jackson, Mississippi had the nation’s lowest average price at $3. Chicago had the highest at $3.78.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.