- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 7 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Gas Prices Plummet
The price at the pump is continuing to fall.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
The average price to fill up your tank down about seven cents over the past three weeks to $3.41.
(Lundberg) “There was a total decline, since early April, of 56 cents per gallon, and the price is 20 cents its year-ago level under so it’s an incentive for consumers.”
Oil industry analyst Trilby Lundberg. Jackson, Mississippi had the nation’s lowest average price at $3. Chicago had the highest at $3.78.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.