- FOX on Tech: Who Is Keeping Tabs On Your Cell Phone?Posted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Do It Yourself Duct Tape HolsterPosted 1 day ago
- Pope Francis Named ‘TIME’ Person of the YearPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: 2013 American Country Awards [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Did Romney Commit Perjury?
At least it’s not as if he lied about sex (via Political Wire).
Mother Jones reports that during a 2002 hearing to determine if Mitt Romney met the residency requirement to run for governor Romney said that “after he departed Bain in February 1999 he went through a transition period regarding his work in Boston.”
“When a lawyer challenging his eligibility asked Romney, ‘Did you remain more or less continuously in Salt Lake City from February ’99 to the end of the year,’ Romney answered: ‘Actually, there was some transition away from my work in Boston for the first few months and then I pretty much stayed there after.’ Trying to clarify this, the lawyer, after referring to this ‘transition,’ asked, ‘So from February through the end of the year you were pretty much full-time out in Utah, right?’ Romney replied: ‘Well again, the beginning of the year was a good deal of time back and forth, but towards the last half of the year it was pretty much exclusively in Utah.’”