- Ebola in America: Fears of Outbreak [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: How To Defeat ISISPosted 2 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 5 hours ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
China Slams US Made-in-China Complaints
The Chinese aren’t too happy to hear what Capitol Hill thinks of the new U.S. Olympic uniforms.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern explains from Washington:
After learning the Ralph Lauren produced USA uniforms are made in China, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said the suits and jackets should be put in a pile and burned.
Now China’s official news agency is blasting those complaints as hypocritical and irresponsible.
The news agency snidely suggests U.S. lawmakers be banned from wearing anything or using any product that was made abroad, a near impossible restriction in the global economy.
Still, the U.S. Olympic Committee has promised uniforms for future games will be made in America.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.