- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 12 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
China Slams US Made-in-China Complaints
The Chinese aren’t too happy to hear what Capitol Hill thinks of the new U.S. Olympic uniforms.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern explains from Washington:
After learning the Ralph Lauren produced USA uniforms are made in China, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said the suits and jackets should be put in a pile and burned.
Now China’s official news agency is blasting those complaints as hypocritical and irresponsible.
The news agency snidely suggests U.S. lawmakers be banned from wearing anything or using any product that was made abroad, a near impossible restriction in the global economy.
Still, the U.S. Olympic Committee has promised uniforms for future games will be made in America.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.