- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
China Slams US Made-in-China Complaints
The Chinese aren’t too happy to hear what Capitol Hill thinks of the new U.S. Olympic uniforms.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern explains from Washington:
After learning the Ralph Lauren produced USA uniforms are made in China, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said the suits and jackets should be put in a pile and burned.
Now China’s official news agency is blasting those complaints as hypocritical and irresponsible.
The news agency snidely suggests U.S. lawmakers be banned from wearing anything or using any product that was made abroad, a near impossible restriction in the global economy.
Still, the U.S. Olympic Committee has promised uniforms for future games will be made in America.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.