- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
China Slams US Made-in-China Complaints
The Chinese aren’t too happy to hear what Capitol Hill thinks of the new U.S. Olympic uniforms.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern explains from Washington:
After learning the Ralph Lauren produced USA uniforms are made in China, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said the suits and jackets should be put in a pile and burned.
Now China’s official news agency is blasting those complaints as hypocritical and irresponsible.
The news agency snidely suggests U.S. lawmakers be banned from wearing anything or using any product that was made abroad, a near impossible restriction in the global economy.
Still, the U.S. Olympic Committee has promised uniforms for future games will be made in America.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.