- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 21 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 24 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
PSU Fallout: Paterno’s Halo Removed
A work of art near the campus of Penn St. University has been changed for a second time as a result of the child sex abuse conviction of former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Puso explains:
The halo above Joe Paterno’s head has been removed from a mural in downtown State College. It was placed earlier this year, after the former football coach died, but the artist says he felt it couldn’t stay after a report found that Paterno and other top school officials buried allegations of child sex abuse against former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
The halo, replaced with a large blue ribbon on Paterno’s lapel, symbolizing support for child abuse victims. Earlier, Sandusky’s image was removed from that mural.
Pam Puso, FOX News Radio.