- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 17 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
PSU Fallout: Paterno’s Halo Removed
A work of art near the campus of Penn St. University has been changed for a second time as a result of the child sex abuse conviction of former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Puso explains:
The halo above Joe Paterno’s head has been removed from a mural in downtown State College. It was placed earlier this year, after the former football coach died, but the artist says he felt it couldn’t stay after a report found that Paterno and other top school officials buried allegations of child sex abuse against former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
The halo, replaced with a large blue ribbon on Paterno’s lapel, symbolizing support for child abuse victims. Earlier, Sandusky’s image was removed from that mural.
Pam Puso, FOX News Radio.