- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
PSU Fallout: Paterno’s Halo Removed
A work of art near the campus of Penn St. University has been changed for a second time as a result of the child sex abuse conviction of former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Puso explains:
The halo above Joe Paterno’s head has been removed from a mural in downtown State College. It was placed earlier this year, after the former football coach died, but the artist says he felt it couldn’t stay after a report found that Paterno and other top school officials buried allegations of child sex abuse against former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
The halo, replaced with a large blue ribbon on Paterno’s lapel, symbolizing support for child abuse victims. Earlier, Sandusky’s image was removed from that mural.
Pam Puso, FOX News Radio.