- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 6 hours ago
- Protests Continue in Ferguson, MissouriPosted 6 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 7 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
PSU Fallout: Paterno’s Halo Removed
A work of art near the campus of Penn St. University has been changed for a second time as a result of the child sex abuse conviction of former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Puso explains:
The halo above Joe Paterno’s head has been removed from a mural in downtown State College. It was placed earlier this year, after the former football coach died, but the artist says he felt it couldn’t stay after a report found that Paterno and other top school officials buried allegations of child sex abuse against former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
The halo, replaced with a large blue ribbon on Paterno’s lapel, symbolizing support for child abuse victims. Earlier, Sandusky’s image was removed from that mural.
Pam Puso, FOX News Radio.