- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 2 mins ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Jacqueline Jackson, Jesse Jackson Jr.’s Mother: “He’s Suffered Enormous Disappoitment”
Jesse Jackson Jr.’s mother mother is speaking out about her son.
In an emotional and spiritual speech at the Operation PUSH annual conference on Friday, Jacqueline Jackson opened up about her son’s political disappointments and his illness, that doctors have called a ‘mood disorder.’
‘I’m not ashamed to say he thought he was going to be a senator. He thought he was going to have a chance to run for mayor. And young people don’t bounce back from disappointment like me and my husband,’ she told the Chicago crowd.