- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 28 mins ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 15 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Is Bain a Bane to Romney’s Campaign? [VIDEO]
The Presidential campaigns have spent the past few days trading accusations over outsourcing jobs and Mitt Romney’s time in charge at Bain Capital.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington:
The Obama camp, charging that Mitt Romney was sending American jobs overseas while he ran Bain Capital. Obama adviser David Axelrod on CNN’s “State of the Union”…
(Axelrod) “He’s told us that his business experience is the lens through which he’s going to look at these decisions. Well, we’re getting a look at that experience, and people need to judge, ‘Is that the kind of experience we want in the Oval Office?'”
But the Romney camp counters that Romney was on a leave of absence while Bain was outsourcing, and that the charge is a sham.
(Gillespie) “We now know that this President will say or do anything to keep the highest office in the land, even if it means demeaning the highest office in the land.”
…Romney adviser Ed Gillespie on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the Bain attack ads HERE: