- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Is Bain a Bane to Romney’s Campaign? [VIDEO]
The Presidential campaigns have spent the past few days trading accusations over outsourcing jobs and Mitt Romney’s time in charge at Bain Capital.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington:
The Obama camp, charging that Mitt Romney was sending American jobs overseas while he ran Bain Capital. Obama adviser David Axelrod on CNN’s “State of the Union”…
(Axelrod) “He’s told us that his business experience is the lens through which he’s going to look at these decisions. Well, we’re getting a look at that experience, and people need to judge, ‘Is that the kind of experience we want in the Oval Office?’”
But the Romney camp counters that Romney was on a leave of absence while Bain was outsourcing, and that the charge is a sham.
(Gillespie) “We now know that this President will say or do anything to keep the highest office in the land, even if it means demeaning the highest office in the land.”
…Romney adviser Ed Gillespie on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the Bain attack ads HERE: