- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 8 hours ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Is Bain a Bane to Romney’s Campaign? [VIDEO]
The Presidential campaigns have spent the past few days trading accusations over outsourcing jobs and Mitt Romney’s time in charge at Bain Capital.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington:
The Obama camp, charging that Mitt Romney was sending American jobs overseas while he ran Bain Capital. Obama adviser David Axelrod on CNN’s “State of the Union”…
(Axelrod) “He’s told us that his business experience is the lens through which he’s going to look at these decisions. Well, we’re getting a look at that experience, and people need to judge, ‘Is that the kind of experience we want in the Oval Office?'”
But the Romney camp counters that Romney was on a leave of absence while Bain was outsourcing, and that the charge is a sham.
(Gillespie) “We now know that this President will say or do anything to keep the highest office in the land, even if it means demeaning the highest office in the land.”
…Romney adviser Ed Gillespie on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the Bain attack ads HERE: