- Dozens Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 34 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 6 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 19 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 21 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 21 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 22 hours ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Kahne Works Magic in NH
Kasey Kahne is the winner of Sunday’s Lenox Industrial Tools 301 at New Hampshire’s “Magic Mile,” but even he thinks he might have been in some trouble.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig recaps this weekend’s race:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Kasey Kahne may have won, but…
(Kahne) “You know Denny was obviously the best car.”
Kahne referring to Denny Hamlin, who had a late pit stop miscommunication on “NASCAR on TNT.”
(Hamlin) “Told Darian all I needed was tires, and that was it. And he took it that I needed four tires.”
…But Hamlin was only looking for two. That dropped him back to 13th, though he did dance his way through the field to challenge in the final laps.
(Kahne) “I was getting pretty loose and Denny was coming on four, so I was paying attention to where he was.”
Kahne, holding off Hamlin for the win, with Clint Bowyer third, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. fourth and Brad Keselowski fifth. Kahne’s second win of the year solidifies his hold on a wildcard spot for the Chase, currently sitting in 12th. Hamlin sits in 5th, 79 points behind leader Matt Kenseth, who holds a 16-point lead on Junior heading into the off week.
Racing resumes with the “Crown Royal presents the “Your Hero’s Name Here” 400 at the Brickyard” on the 29th.
FOX In the Fast Lane, I’m Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.