- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 4 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of July 13th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Sesame Street: Share It Maybe.”
Produced by Sesame Street, it’s a tasty spoof of the Carly Rae Jespen hit song, “Call Me Maybe” featuring Cookie Monster imploring his human office co-workers to share the tubs of cookies that are all over the office. Hilarity ensues when Cookie Monster pops into meetings, hovers over copy machines and even leads a dance troupe, while singing his plea for baked goods.
Then, there’s this:
“Dora the Explorer: Movie Trailer.”
The popular animated Nickelodeon character gets a make-over in this funny, live-action parody. Featuring actress Ariel Winter as Dora, the bilingual explorer tries to save a priceless artifact stolen by the infamous Swiper with the help of her friend, the trusty Map.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“RoboCop 2013 Omnicorp Product Line.”
This teaser for the upcoming RoboCop re-make shows a commercial for the fictional arms manufacturer that showcases their most recent accomplishments in weapons technology and teases their newest product… the “RC 2000.”
For these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews