- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 22 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
TX Mom Pleads Guilty To Gluing Child To Wall, Beating Her
She was angered over potty training problems. Now a Dallas woman could spend the rest of her life in prison.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
She kicked and beat her two-year-old daughter and threw things at her, then glued the girl’s hands to the wall. Elizabeth Escalona pleading guilty to injuring the child who was in a coma for two days after the incident last September.
The toddler’s siblings told cops their mother repeatedly kicked their sister in the stomach. The kids taken into state custody.
Dallas police say Escalona was having trouble potty training her daughter, telling reporters ‘Only God can judge me’. September 10th, a Texas judge could sentence her to life in prison.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.