- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 3 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
TX Mom Pleads Guilty To Gluing Child To Wall, Beating Her
She was angered over potty training problems. Now a Dallas woman could spend the rest of her life in prison.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
She kicked and beat her two-year-old daughter and threw things at her, then glued the girl’s hands to the wall. Elizabeth Escalona pleading guilty to injuring the child who was in a coma for two days after the incident last September.
The toddler’s siblings told cops their mother repeatedly kicked their sister in the stomach. The kids taken into state custody.
Dallas police say Escalona was having trouble potty training her daughter, telling reporters ‘Only God can judge me’. September 10th, a Texas judge could sentence her to life in prison.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.