- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 40 mins ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 21 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
TX Mom Pleads Guilty To Gluing Child To Wall, Beating Her
She was angered over potty training problems. Now a Dallas woman could spend the rest of her life in prison.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
She kicked and beat her two-year-old daughter and threw things at her, then glued the girl’s hands to the wall. Elizabeth Escalona pleading guilty to injuring the child who was in a coma for two days after the incident last September.
The toddler’s siblings told cops their mother repeatedly kicked their sister in the stomach. The kids taken into state custody.
Dallas police say Escalona was having trouble potty training her daughter, telling reporters ‘Only God can judge me’. September 10th, a Texas judge could sentence her to life in prison.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.