- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 27 mins ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 9 hours ago
- Chase Elliott To Make His Sprint Cup Racing Debut At MartinsvillePosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
TX Mom Pleads Guilty To Gluing Child To Wall, Beating Her
She was angered over potty training problems. Now a Dallas woman could spend the rest of her life in prison.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
She kicked and beat her two-year-old daughter and threw things at her, then glued the girl’s hands to the wall. Elizabeth Escalona pleading guilty to injuring the child who was in a coma for two days after the incident last September.
The toddler’s siblings told cops their mother repeatedly kicked their sister in the stomach. The kids taken into state custody.
Dallas police say Escalona was having trouble potty training her daughter, telling reporters ‘Only God can judge me’. September 10th, a Texas judge could sentence her to life in prison.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.