- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Here’s a clue to what Mitt Romney thinks—…that the media in general seem to be glossing over. Ann Romney—who presumably is better informed about her husband’s thinking than the rest of us—said this week, “We’ve been looking at [picking a woman], and I love that option as well.”
Who’s the woman? It could be Kelly Ayotte or New Mexico governor Susana Martinez. But as much as I like both of them, I suspect Mitt Romney will see them as risky picks, lacking sufficient high-level government experience to unequivocally answer the question of whether they’d be qualified to take over. No, the woman Ann Romney likely has in mind is Condoleezza Rice, the former secretary of state.